Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and the number of uses of the sites, allowing faster browsing and efficient and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Cookies are small text fragments sent to your browser by websites you visit. Help the website to store information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and make the website more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, use the Web would be a very frustrating experience.
Cookies retain only information related to your preferences.
At any time the user can, through your web browser (browser) decide to be notified of the receipt of cookies and block the respective entry in your system.
Our cookies have different functions:
- Essential cookies - Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site. Allow navigation on the site and the use of its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require can not be provided.
- Third-party Cookies - Used to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
- Advertising cookies - Serve to target advertising based on the interests of each user, thus limiting the number of times the ad viewing. These cookies help to measure advertising effectiveness. However, the user does not identify
Cookies can be used:
- Persistent Cookies - Are stored at the level of the web browser (browser) in their access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a return visit to the site. They are typically used for direct navigation according to user interests, enabling us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies - Are temporary, remain in cookiesdo your web browser (browser) to leave the site. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.